Consider your sun shade: Elevated. This mattifying sunscreen is not like your other SPFs it treats your complexion to a cocktail of skin-loving & youth-defending antioxidants, including vitamins C, E & B3 (niacinamide) to help visibly improve skin tone, pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothing hydration from hyaluronic acid makes this loved by all skin types.
This silky smooth, feathery-light formula is transparent, reef-safe, and provides UVA/UVB protection with broad spectrum SPF 30. (No chalky look here!) It's made with FarmHouse Fresh-grown micro dwarf gray sugar pea extract. These beautiful microgreens have a higher concentration of vitamins C & E than spinach! A pinch of micro sugar pea tendrils are also abundantly concentrated in vitamin A (Carotenoids) -- as much as carrots! All these antioxidants work wonders for complexion and pack a very rich nutrient punch.
Elevated Shade is softly scented with an all-natural rosemary & spearmint scent that's refreshingly light. Elevate Shade contains no harmful chemicals and is non-comedogenic (it won't clog pores!) It's 100% Mineral Sunscreen. It rinses off with water, so be sure to apply after swimming! Protect your beautiful self from all those rays, while nourishing your gorgeous complexion!
- Zinc Oxide is a natural mineral sunscreen that protects you from the sun by sitting on top of skin and physically helping block harmful rays.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a water soluble sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid with the unique ability to retain water, giving you a smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- Sodium PCA is a skin-identical ingredient with high natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that can hold several times its weight in water, helping reduce the loss of moisture through evaporation.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) has anti-inflammatory properties that help make redness and acne less visible.
- Allantoin is an extract from comfrey root that contains potent antioxidants, providing skin calming effects.
- Quercetin has skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory properties due to its antioxidant and flavonoid content, helping bring a restored look to skin.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) is a stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and is potentially effective for brightening the look of an uneven skin tone.
U.S. FARM HARVESTS: FHF-grown dwarf gray sugar pea.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 21%. Inactive Ingredients: Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Quercetin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic, Sorbital Olivate, Linum Usitatissmum (flax) seed oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Triethoxysilylpropyl Acetyl Hydroxyprolinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tromethamine, Pisum sativum (Dwarf Gray Sugar Pea) Extract, Parfum* *Natural fragrance derived from 100% natural sources.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
SKIN TYPE: Recommended for all skin types.
HOW TO USE: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.